Patterson Cellars Current Wines
2010 Patterson Cellars Syrah Sirah
A blend of two varietals Syrah and Petite Sirah, that complement one another with flare. Deep in color with hints of herbal and black pepper overtones. This wine tastes of blackberry, raspberry, earth and spice. Balanced with nice acidity and an extended finish.
2010 Patterson Cellars Tempranillo
Raspberry nose with cranberry and plum, a little pencil lead, tobacco, herb and vanilla oak. Bracing acid and a notable coating of fine tannins, medium bodied with raspberry fruit and wood flavor in the mouth. Aged 20 months in once used and neutral barrels.
2011 Patterson Cellars Malbec
A deep rich purple/garnet color, aromas of both blueberry and blackberry fruits with hints of violet and raisin. Spicy blackberry-herbal finish with medium integrated tannins and surprisingly long acid finish. Definitely our best Malbec yet. Barrel aged 12 months in 30% new French and American oak.
2012 Patterson Cellars Rose
The iridescent pink color of this wine reminds you of the late 80's, mullets, big hair and bright neon clothing... but now on to the wine... aromas of strawberries, baking bread and guava give our Rose a
roundness and a crispness associated with a spot-on balance, call it dry but if you push hard, the sugar is at 0.4 grams/100 ml below the sensory threshold.
2012 Patterson Cellars Melange Blanc
Pale yellow in color with a hint of citrus on the nose, followed by the hallmark notes of the melange blanc, pineapple, peach and nectarine. The flavors and structure of the wine offer a great contrast, with a citrus-mineral based note followed by floral tones and a crisp clean finish.
Patterson Cellars Woodslake Due Anni
Due Anni meaning “two years” in Italian, is comprised of two vintages. Six varietals from Columbia Valley are showcased together in this blend. The wine offers layers of bright fruits followed by pepper and clove. The mid palate offers a hint of sweetness that balances with a smoky finish. No matter how you say ‘Due Anni’, you are going to love it!
2011 Patterson Cellars Forbidden Rosé
Reddish-orange in color, the wine has aromas of strawberry, baker’s yeast. Layers of fruit hit the palate, dry with a perception of sweetness on the finish. Harvested at flavor ripeness, approximately 25% of the red fruit was crushed and pumped into red fermenters and cold macerated for a 24-48 hour period on skins. The remaining 75% was pressed immediately off skins to avoid excessive color in the finished wine. The fermentation was kept cool in stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and aromatics. The wine was lightly fined and filtered before bottling.
2011 Patterson Cellars Forbidden White
There is no wine in all of Washington comparable to the Forbidden White. It’s made from a blend of grapes grown all over the state. You can almost taste the flavors of each and every varietal: There’s lush Chardonnay and Sémillon, crisp Sauvignon Blanc, intense Viognier and spicy,aromatic Roussanne and Siegerrebe.